CIOmove is the first truly global event bringing together CxOs of multinational companies in different locations around the world. So far we have met:
- 2014 in Germany to visit the World´s biggest IT-fair Cebit (see photo)
- 2015 in Switzerland to visit the World Economic Forum in Davos
- 2016 in UK and France to see London, Paris and TMforumlive in Nice
2017 we will meet in Spain. Thanks to our Spanish friends
- Joaquin Reyes Vallejo, CIO of CEPSA
- Konrad Schneider, CIO of Seat
- Jan Babst, CIO of Logista,
- Jose Manuel Valino Blanco, CIO of ABANCA
- Carsten Bernhard, CIO of eDreams Odiego
- Matthias Moritz, CIO of Almirall and
- “The ExcellenceNet” in Madrid and “El Consell de CIOs de Catalunya” in Barcelona
We will meet lots of interesting peers and visit fascinating venues. For more details watch PROGRAM
The method for matching peers and topics on a CIOmove is comparable to the “syntegration” by Anthony Stafford Beer and “open space” by Harrison Owen.
Participants of CIOmove are improving their skills in the fields of:
- Innovation (finding and adopting game-changing technologies)
- Intelligence (communicating more effectively with better data)
- Integration (making the business more efficient in processes)
Leading scientist like Jeanne Ross from MIT and Arthur Langer from Columbia University support CIOmove. Their Swiss colleagues Reinhard Jung from University of St.Gallen and Christian Deckers from ETH Zurich were speaking also. 2017 scientific support comes from Pascual Berrone, Professor at IESE, one of the worldwide leading business schools.
The world´s biggest CIO-networks contribute as well: “CIO Executive Council” in Boston, the “China CIO Association” in Shanghai, “Euro-CIO” in Brussels or “CIO after 6pm” in Sao Paulo are sending delegates to CIOmove. See the whole list of supporting networks on PARTNERS.
CIOmove was an idea of Helmut Krcmar, Professor at the Technical University Munich. Helmut is also one of the founders of Germany´s “CIOcircle” that started 2002 and became the biggest CIO network in Central Europe.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Costs for CIOs:
1900 Euro plus VAT for a single or 2800 Euro plus VAT for a couple.
The following services are included:
- accommodation costs between Friday, 5th of May and Tuesday, 9th of May 2017
- travel expenses, tickets and catering
- spouses program
Please consider that you have to pay travel expenses to Madrid and back from Barcelona.
In order to keep the diversity of the group on a high level CIOmove offers sponsored seats for a limited number of participants. Talk to the ambassador of CIOmove in your country – see list on contact or contact directly Editor in Chief Horst.Ellermann@ciomove.com for further information.
Participants do not have to take part in all event days from Friday 5th of May 2017 to Tuesday 9th of May 2017. But it is highly recommended to attend at least on day 3 (Sunday, 7th of May). The method of Professor Krcmar and his team is based on sharing knowledge of all participants during Sunday.
Dress Code: business casual
The results of the group discussions will be journalized in a book. The organizer reserves the right to make audio and video recordings. Confidential information have to be declared as such and will not be published then. The participant declares his/her compliance with the collection and forwarding of the data mentioned in the registration as well as the publication and use by the host of photos made during the event and interviews without compensation.