Michael Müller-Wünsch (“MüWü”), CIO and board member at OTTO, presents Germany’s biggest online retailer for living assortments and furniture on Friday, September 21, in Hamburg. He will show his future workplace and how Artificial Intelligence can improve e-commerce. Furthermore we have 50 tickets for the Reeperbahn Festival, the NEXT conference and for the Elbphilharmonie – sign up early to get a seat!
OTTO itself is a reason to visit Hamburg. The company is one of the few former mail order retailers who managed to become successful on the web while transforming towards a data driven tech company. In fact they became the most successful German online retailer for living assortments and furniture. MüWü will give us the background on Friday, September 21, at the headquarters of OTTO. Get a preview of his vision and on how CIOs can improve the business in the “Strategie Handbuch for CIOs” at https://hybridit.cio.com/de/
But Müwü is just one out of three good reasons why CIOs should join our Mini CIOmove to Hamburg.
Meet us at the NEXT conference
Reason 2: There will be 1,500 digital minds around at the NEXT conference, starting on Thursday, September 20, already. You can´t meet them all. We recommend:
- AMBER CASE, Research Fellow, MIT Media Lab/Center for Future Civic Media
- RAND HINDI, Founder, entrepreneur in Artificial Intelligence and Privacy, Snips
- ANDREW KEEN, Author, How To Fix The Future
Find the whole program on https://nextconf.eu/ or let us guide you through the program. There is a lounge for CIOmovers at the conference. You may find familiar faces like Horst Ellermann at the Copper House, Davidstraße 37.
Reason 3: We have tickets for the concert of David August at the Elbphilharmonie on Friday, September 21, at 11:30 pm (middle of the night). If you haven´t seen Hamburg´s new opera yet take this chance to get a seat now. First come, first serve. The concert is part of the Reeperbahn Festival that runs parallel to the NEXT conference with lots of bands playing in Hamburg´s most popular district.
So in fact there is more to do in Hamburg than you can handle in one day. This is why we reserved some rooms in the brand-new hotel Tortue, Stadthausbrücke 10, 20355 Hamburg, Telefon: 040 33441400. Ask firstname.lastname@example.org for special rates or book directly at email@example.com, codeword: „CIOmovers Club“
Here´s the agenda we recommend in case you can join us for just Friday, September 21:
- 10:00 am Meet your peers (part I) at the Next conference 2018
We have our own lounge at the Copper House, Davidstraße 37, ask for the “CIOmovers Club”
- 10:30 am – 1:00 pm Stroll around Next 2018
- 1:00 pm Transfer from Copper House to the Otto Group Forum (For those of you who need to go straight from the airport to Otto: the distance is 8 km, 15 min.)
- 1:30 pm Onboarding at the Otto Group Forum, Werner-Otto-Straße 1-7
- 2:00 pm Welcome Note by Michael Mueller-Wuensch (“Müwü”)
- 2:15 pm The FutureWork Initiative (new working concept at Otto)
- 3:00 pm The Job Ambassadors@OTTO (a different kind of influencer)
- 3:30 pm Coffee Break
- 4:00 pm Agile@OTTO (Petcha Kucha Format)
- 5:00 pm TECH Communication in Transformation
- 5:30 pm Reflections – what have you seen and understood, Q&A and walk out shop floor OTTO
- 6:00 pm Transfer to Reeperbahn festival (see the whole program at www.reeperbahnfestival.com)
- 6:45 pm Meet your peers (part II) at the Copper House, Davidstraße 37, ask for the “CIOmovers Club”
- 8:30 pm Stroll around Reeperbahn festival (There will be guides to get you quick access to certain concerts)
- 10:00 pm Transfer to Elbphilharmonie, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1, 20457 Hamburg
- 11:00 – 00:30 Concert of David August (limited seats, please sign in early)
Next conference and Reeperbahn festival are already running on Thursday, September 20, starting at 10:00 am. Feel free to join us anytime in our lounge at the Copper House, Davidstraße 37.
Our boat for Saturday
Saturday: 11:00 am: Harbor tour with the boats “Frau Hedi” or “Christa Glitscher”
Departure at St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Brücke 6/7
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participation by invite only. Spouses welcome.
Cost for CIOs:
Visit of the Otto Group Forum is free. For compliance reasons you may pay 199 Euro for the Reeperbahn festival (incl. concert at Elbphilharmonie) or 495 Euro for the Reeperbahn festival and Next conference (complete program for Thursday and Friday).
Please invest at least 4 hours on Friday evening. We highly recommend attending the network event on Friday night as well. You may also join us on Thursday at the Next conference and for our boat tour on Saturday. This would include at least one night in Hamburg.