Senior Vice President IT / CIO and GM for STADA IT SOLUTIONS
STADA is a globally active, independent health care company and one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality and low-cost generics as well as well-known branded products for more than 120 years.
Focus of Angela Weissenberger’s work at STADA to date were the development and implementation of a group-wide IT strategy, the introduction of an IT Service Management according to ITIL and the set-up of a Requirement Management as well as the execution of numerous international IT projects such as SAP implementations, roll-outs, introduction of new software solutions, projects for harmonizations, optimizations, integrations and digitalization, mergers after acquisitions, carve outs, etc.
Furthermore, Angela together with her team successfully conducted various outsourcing projects also in relation to changes of providers and complex transitions.
One key aspect within the scope of the IT strategy was for Angela the elaboration of a new IT sourcing strategy. As a result and in agreement with the Executive Board of STADA, the set-up of an internal IT Shared Service Center “STADA IT SOLUTIONS” was established successfully in Serbia in 2014.
In addition to her responsibility as Senior Vice President IT / CIO of STADA, Angela took over the General Management of “STADA IT SOLUTIONS” which provides IT services as well as IT solutions and carries out IT operations and IT projects as a partner of the business units for the STADA Group internationally.
Angela was awarded several times in the category of Major Enterprises at the election of “CIO of the Year” in the German speaking countries. – She is one of the influential women in the IT sector.
Career Summary of Angela Weissenberger
- 2016 – Present: Senior Vice President IT / CIO STADA in Bad Vilbel
- 2013 – Present: General Manager for STADA IT Solutions in Belgrad, Serbia
- 2010 – 2016: Vice President IT / CIO STADA in Bad Vilbel
- 2000 – 2010: CIO Group of The Lorenz Bahlsen Snack-World GmbH & Co. KG in Neu-Isenburg
- 1992 – 2000: IT Department Lead & International Project Manager Bahlsen KG, Hanover
- 1991 – 1992: Project Manager & Application Developer in the area of standard software development for Gesellschaft für Systemforschung und Dienstleistungen im Gesundheitswesen mbH Berlin
- 2008 “Top 10 CIOs of the year” in the category of Major Companies
- 2014 & 2007 „Top 20 CIOs of the year“ in the category of Major Companies