Auger Cadet Seoulou
Ministry of Justice and Human Rights Republic of Côte d'Ivoire
Auger Cadet Seoulou is a polytechnic specialist in mobile, web and multimedia technologies.
He holds a degree in Computer Science and a Master II in Project Management. With more than 10 years of professional experience at the top level in ICT sectors in Côte d'Ivoire, he has enjoyed exercising from 2005 to today as:
- IT Manager for Petroci Holding (2006)
- Consultant And IT project manager for GTZ (German development cooperation) and Automelec (industrial automation company) 2006-2009
- Since 2009, expert of the National Bureau of Technical and Development Study (BNETD) seconded to the Ministry of the Ivory Coast Of justice in that Head of the department web and multimedia.
The department of which he is responsible within the Ministry of Justice of Côte d'Ivoire has the task of accompanying step by step the ministry in its process of digital transformation.
It should also be noted that since 2015, he is co-founder of the Ivorian startup HADWIGER who is represented in Côte d'Ivoire in Abidjan and France in Lyon. Startup specialized in mobile technologies and connected objects. Finally, he is the vice-president of the Club DSI of Côte d'Ivoire.
Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: Government institution whose mission is to ensure the fairness of the exercise of justice over the entire population but also to ensure the defense and protection of human rights.
- January 2015: Co-founder HADWIGER CI
- June 2011 - present: Expert BNETD, Head of Web and Multimedia Department, Ministry of Justice, Human Rights and Public Liberties, Côte d'Ivoire
- June 2009 - June 2011: Expert BNETD, IT and System Administration, Ministry of Justice and Human Rights
- January 2009 - June 2009: IT Consultant at GTZ
- September 2007 - January 2009: IT Consultant at the Ministry of Justice of Côte d'Ivoire
- April 2007 - September 2007: IT Consultant at AUTOMELEC-NT
- 2015 - 2016: Management institute of Abidjan technology, IT project management, Master 2
- 2002 - 2005: National Polytechnic Institute Félix HOUPHOUËT-BOIGNY of Yamoussoukro (INP-HB), electronics, Diplôme d'ingénieur