Since summer 2017 Christian is responsible as CIO of MANN+HUMMEL, the German based and family-owned global leader in filtration technology.
In addition to a new internal set-up for the Global IT and virtual teams, he introduces a global cloud strategy to bring most of the business and infrastructure services to cloud technology within the next years in order to enable the internal and external digitization in collaboration with the business partners. Connected manufacturing, IoT and IIoT, advanced CRM as well as latest technologies are key topics for him and his global teams.
As a leader and expert in the field of filtration MANN+HUMMEL develops innovative solutions for the health and mobility of people. A wide range of products and services enables them to meet the needs of their customers and society to “separate the useful from the harmful” by filtration processes. The know-how in the area of filtration has been continually developed for more than 75 years, inspired by the latest technology and ecological requirements. The products are for numerous areas of expertise and sectors, including vehicles, industrial applications, clean air for interior spaces and the sustainable use of water.
- August 2017-present: CIO and Group Vice President Information Technology of MANN + HUMMEL, Germany
- October 2011-July 2017: CIO of KHS GmbH, Germany
- January 2008-September 2011: Head of Enterprise Architecture at KHS, Germany
- January 2006-December 2007: Managing Director of GeoTask AG, Switzerland
- Diplom Ingenieur, Fertigungstechnik, Hochschule Bochum
- Diplom-Wirtschaftsingenieur, Hochschule Bochum
- 2015 Top 10 – CIO des Jahres (Großunternehmen)
- 2014 Top 20 – CIO des Jahres (Großunternehmen)
- 2013 Finalteilnehmer – CIO des Jahres (Grußunternehmen)