ING Bank N.V.
The ING Group (Dutch: ING Groep) is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services. ING is an abbreviation for Internationale Nederlanden Groep (English: International Netherlands Group).
The orange lion on ING's logo alludes to the Group's Dutch origins under the House of Orange-Nassau. ING is the Dutch member of the Inter-Alpha Group of Banks, a cooperative consortium of 11 prominent European banks. ING Bank was included in a list of global systemically important banks in 2012.
According to the "Fortune Global 500" in 2012, ING was the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum; overall, it was the 18th largest corporation by revenue.As of 2013, ING served over 48 million individual and institutional clients in more than 40 countries, with a worldwide workforce exceeding 75,000. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
- March 2016 – present: COO of IT ING Bank N.V.
- February 2016: Working as delegate of the German Red Cross in the refugee camp
- November 2014 – January 2016: VP Information Management (FG-1, then FG-S) at BMW Group
- May 2011 – May 2014: Head of IT at Microsoft Germany
- July 2006 – April 2011: Various positions at AXA Assistance
- July 2010 – April 2011: Deputy Global CIO & Solutions Director of AXA Assistance
- September 2007 – June 2010: Regional CIO NCEE (North Central Eastern Europe) at AXA Assistance
- July 2006 – March 2009: IT Director Germany & Mauritius at AX Assistance
- April 2006 – June 2006: Senior Manager SITE (Strategic IT Effectiveness Practice) at Accenture
- April 2004 – March 2006: Senior Manager IT Strategy at Unilo Management
- January 1997 – March 2003: Various positions at Booz Allen Hamilton
- July 2002 – March 2003: European Marketing Manager Information Technology Group at Booz Allen Hamilton
- January 1997 – June 2002: Associate/Senior Associate Information Technology Group at Booz Allen Hamilton
- September 1992 – December 1996: Microsoft Germany
- July 1994 – December 1996: Consultant/Snr. Consultant at Microsoft Germany
- September 1992 – June 1993: Trainer Microsoft Institute at Microsoft
- 1995 – 1997: Wake Forest University School of Business, Executive MBA
- 1986 – 1991: Technical University Karlsruhe, Computer Science