Revenue1,28 bn US$
Synthos is the first biggest European manufacturer of expandable emulsion rubber, the second biggest European manufacturer of neodymium polybutadiene rubber and a leading European manufacturer of polystyrene. One of most innovative and developing companies in Eastern Europe. Company’s headquarter is located in Oswiecim in southern Poland, production plants in Poland and in Czech. Annual production 1.16 Billion tons. The largest customers for synthetic rubbers – main product – are the largest worldwide tyre producers as Continnental, Michallin, Goodyear.
Career Summary of Marek Niziolek
- 2007 – Present : IT Director (Dyrektor Informatyki) of Synthos S.A.
- 2006 – 2007: Programme Manager, PMP PMI of Sygnity SA (former ComputerLand SA)
- 2004 – 2006: Utilities Subsector Execution Departement Director of ComputerLand S.A.
- 1996 – 2005: Project Manager, PMP PMI of ComputerLand S.A.
- 2008 – 2010: International MBA of St. Gallen (Switzerland) & Cracow (Poland) Schools of Business
- 2003 – 2008: Master in Project Management at George Washington University
- 1991 – 1996: MoS, Engineer, Electronics, Automatics at Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie
- ComputerWorld 09/2011; polish edition „IT in all areas“
- ComputerWorld 09/2012 „Entire company in PC“
- Computerworld 11/2012 „IFS Applications supporting management in Synthos Group“
- Finalist in „IT Leader 2011“, „IT Leader 2012“ national competition for IT Synthos managed by M. Niziołek