Hilti products, systems and services offer the construction professional innovative solutions with outstanding added value. The headquarters of the Hilti Group are in Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Martin Petry holds a Ph. D. in Applied Mathematics from Georg-August University in Göttingen, Germany, and has worked for the Hilti Corporation since 1993.
Initially, his job assignments were
- Project Manager: Customer Software Development (1993-1995), and
- ERP Implementation Manager of Oracle Applications (1995-1999) in Japan and Great Britain.
Petry then took the lead for the Business Driven Hilti IT Strategy development. As Head of Hilti´s global SAP and data (GPD/H2), he implemented a global single system/single instance approach with ERP, BI, CRM and SCM now being used by >15'000 users in more than 40 countries.
Since the beginning of 2005, he has worked as CIO for the Hilti Group (400 IT people, in three strategic locations: Schaan (Liechtenstein), Tulsa (Oklahoma, US), and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). In addition Dr. Petry took responsibility of Business Excellence at Hilti in 2009.
Career Summary of Martin Petry
- 2009 – Present: CIO and Head of Business Excellence at Hilti
- 2005 – 2008: CIO of Hilti
- 2000 – 2004: Head of Hilti´s global SAP and data
- 1995 – 1999: ERP Implementation Manager of Oracle Applications at Hilti
- 1993 – 1995: Project Manager of Hilti
- PhD, Applied Mathematics at Georg-August-Universität Göttingen