Revenue57.6 bn €
Stefan has taken over the role of BASF’s Chief Information Officer as of November 1, 2017. He is a Senior Executive with international experience in various lines of business, such as Process Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Automotive Industry and Mechanical & Plant Engineering.
Responsible for IT Strategy, global Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, Cybersecurity, Process Audits and IT Key Account Management for BASF’s divisions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 114,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas. BASF generated sales of about €58 billion in 2016. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (BAS).
- November 2017-present: CIO BASF Group
- November 2017- present: Senior Vice President, Global Process / Enterprise Architecture
- January 2016 – present: Member of the Board of Directors of European BASF Business Services group companies
- September 2013 – present: Managing Director Business Services GmbH
- July 2013 – October 2017: Senior Vice President, Business Relationship Management
- August 2013-June 2013: Vice President Business Management at BASF
- September 2006-July 2012: Vice President Regional Information Services at BASF
- 1985–1992: Diploma in computer science at University of Technology Berlin