Head of IT Cross Function Domain
innogy is transforming the energy market. As a company, we are doing everything we can to create a better, more sustainable energy supply. Every one of our employees contributes to creating this modern energy landscape. innogy lives a sustainable culture of innovation. It is the talents and experience of the individual members that make a great team. In this way, we create innovations that are driven by diversity. To achieve our vision, we consistently look at the bigger picture. Therefore, we collaborate with start-ups on the national and international level. For example, the innogy Innovation Hub drives the development of digital business models. And thus, our development towards becoming a modern, customer-focused solution provider.
Our people – our energy and inspiration! Our guiding principle at innogy is that our people always come first. In addition, we provide a modern working environment and support our employees with individual opportunities for their personal and professional development. Apart from that, our people can profit from numerous benefits such as flexible working hours or support in terms of combining family and work. As we believe that people can learn a lot from each other, we have an open communication culture. High-performing employees can expect plenty in return from innogy. Join us and help to shape the future of energy! Do you dare to try out unusual solutions, think innovatively and want to actively help build something worthwhile? Then you should put your #PIONIERGEIST to good use at innogy.
- April 2017 – present: Head of Cross Function Domain at innogy SE
- April 2013 – April 2017: Disruptive Digitization, CIO-Office, IT-Governance, -PMO, -Innovation, -Security, Transformation IT at RWE IT GmbH
- November 2006 – December 2012: Group CIO and Senior Vice President at Vorwerk & Co. KG
- February 2006 – October 2006: Service Delivery at Thomas Cook
- September 2001 – January 2006: IT Service Operations & Support at Hypovereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
- January 1996 – August 2001: SAP Outsourcing & Consulting at TDS AG
- January 1992 – December 1995: SAP Product Manager at Integrata AG
- 1982 – 1986: Medical Facilities of University of Dusseldorf, state examination