The Hengtong Group is a state-level high-tech enterprise group in China devoted to communications and electrical power undertakings.
Steven Gu has more than 15 years experience in Information Technology. Including ten years IT Management in Fortune500 companies like SOE, MNC and JVs with cross experience in Manufacturing, Retail, Energy and Information industries.
Carreer summary of Steven Gu
- 2013 – Present: Group CIO of Hengtong Group.
- Group IT head of ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) a leading international brand and technology provider of green energy products.
- Steven also worked for different companies in China as IT head such as ThyssenKrupp Elevator
- 2000: network engineer at China Telecom
- Globe Call Center (Genesys)
- Implementation CRM(Salesforce)
- SAP Rollout and Rollin with China & Korea
- Implementaion PLM(Agile) with the interface to SAP
- Implementation Globe E-commerce with the interface to SAP
- Business Process Management
- Globe IT support center
- August 2014 – Now: Shanghai Jiao Tong University – EMBA
- August 2012 – February 2014: University of Hong Kong – MBA, Information Strategy and Business Transformation (ISBT)
- September 1995 – July 1999: University of Jiangsu Science and Technology, Electronics Engineer