Watch Loh´s Smart Factory and Car Museum!
Due to our ‘safe move’ hygiene & health concept, we are about to welcome a few of you to our next Virtual CIOmove, hybrid at the site of Rittal. Don’t worry, if you can’t join us physically, the Virtual CIOmove will take place as usual in Zoom at 06:30 pm, streamed live from the site of Rittal.
There are things you have to see: On October 1, 2020, we will visit Rittal’s Smart Factory in Haiger. Robots punch, weld and paint up to 9000 enclosures a day. Rittal owner Friedhelm Loh will be showing us his Internet of Things (IoT) and lather on his stunning car museum.
Loh has invested 250 million euros in the new plant. For his company Rittal, the investment is paying off right now, because, in Corona times, work can be done with fewer staff. We will ask about this during our tour:
- how does the Smart Factory manage with a third less personnel? Where do the people remain irreplaceable?
- how do you find and engage the experts in the Märkisches Land to control IoT?
- how does Rittal implement lot size 1? For which customers is this particularly important?
- which of the (20) driverless transport systems work best?
- how far is the 5G Campus? Where do Bluetooth and WLAN suffice?
The participants on-site can ask further questions in small groups of no more than 15 people. Our ‘safe move’ hygiene & health concept will be monitored and carried on throughout the entire stay and live stream at and from Rittal.
Here is the agenda for our hybrid Event at Rittal October 1:
- 12:30 pm: Departure of the bus shuttle from the long-distance train station at Frankfurt Airport (For participants who do not want to drive to Haiger with their own car
- 14:00: Arrival in Haiger. Welcome by Friedhelm Loh, coffee, division of the participants into 2 small group
- 14:30: Innovation Center & Factory tour
- 17:30: Car Museum guided tour
- 18:30: Live Broadcast (join us via Zoom, broadcasted live from the site of Rittal)
- 19:30: End of live stream
- 20:00: End of the on-site event
The FAKTOR 3 camera team will broadcast a panel discussion on IoT with Friedhelm Loh, Matthias Roese from HPE and other on-site participants live from the car museum.
Zoom participants will have the opportunity to ask questions about the Smart Factory via the live-chat.
There will be a CIOmove bus shuttle back to the Frankfurt Airport mainline station.
Due to our ‘safe move’ hygiene & health concept, the number of on-site participants in our hybrid CIOmove is limited. Be the first one to safe a spot.