Bernhard Götze is Vice President of IT at AIDA Cruises, one of the leading tourism companies in Germany headquartered in the Hanseatic city of Rostock.
Götze has used innovation and transformation as the foundation on which he has built his activities over the last two decades, developing smart IT solutions to implement far-reaching restructuring in companies.
He has a critical focus on future-proof innovations and considers himself an initiator and catalyst for the continuous development and maximisation of value creation within a company, drawing on his extensive experience with IT-based business processes, their cross-national implementation and continuous improvement.
Götze's headshot courtesy of AIDA Cruises.
- Feb 2022 - present: VP IT Business, AIDA Cruises, Germany
- Sep 2017 - Jan 2022: Global CIO, Apleona Group, Germany
- Jun 2016 - Aug 2017: CIO, URANO, Germany
- Jan 2009 - May 2016: CIO, Veolia, France
- Jul 2000 - Dec 2008: CIO, Mercur Assistance, Germany
- 2002 - 2004: Master IT Management (cum laude), International Business School, Zurich, Switzerland
- 1990 - 1992: Engineer certification with IT focus, Information Technology College, Neustadt, Germany
- 2019: CIO of the year (Top 10 large companies in Germany); Handelsblatt Diamond Star Award IT-Innovations
- 2013: German Industry Award for BS-ENERGY Customer Self Service Portal
- 2007: ESRI – GIS – Award for the best Geo Information System from Germany
- 2003: InfoWorld Award (Knowledge Portal); Award from Computerwoche and Gartner for the best German IT Project