CIO & CPO
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group headquartered in Dornbirn, Austria, with sales offices in over 90 countries and 13 plants on four continents. With its brands acdc, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, the Group delights its customers around the world with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services perfectly geared to the needs of the people and the planet. This international strength provides the company with a strategic presence in every major global market, and also contributes to its cultural diversity.
- We create a modern, integrated and scalable application architecture to support best in class business processes.
- 200 employees (Austria & international)
- Design and run Digital Transformation program since 2020, to increase growth and profitability, by digitalizing E2E processes.
- Strategic target:
o increase process performance,
o integrate data management,
o make use of IT innovations,
o reduce system complexity, risk and cost
- October 2018 - Present: CIO & CPO of Zumtobel Group
- May 2011 - September 2018: Director Organisation & IT / CIO of Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen
- December 2008 - April 2011: Director Group IS/IT at at Monier Group
- July 2003 - April 2011: Head of Process Development and IT Department at Monier Braas GmbH
- October 1997 - June 2003: Head of Information Management at ABB Gebäudetechnik AG
- EFQM 5 stars – recognized for Excellence (R4E)