Executive Vice President, Information Management
Deutsche Post DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics and mail communications company. The Group is focused on being the first choice for customers, employees and investors in its core business areas worldwide. It makes a positive contribution to the world by connecting people and enabling global trade while being committed to responsible business practices and corporate citizenship.
Deutsche Post DHL Group operates under two brands: Deutsche Post is Europe’s leading postal service provider. DHL is uniquely positioned in the world’s growth markets, with a comprehensive range of international express, freight transportation, e-commerce, and supply chain management services.
Deutsche Post DHL Group employs more than 480,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide. The Group generated revenues of more than 56 billion Euros in 2014.
Short vita of David Thornevill
- September 2008 – Present: CIO, Gobal Business Services & Corporate Center
- March 2007 – August 2008: SVP, Head of Transformation Programs of DHL, Prague, Czech Republic
- July 2005 – February 2007: VP, Head of Professional Services of DHL, Prague, Czech Republic
- January 2004 – June 2005: VP, European Program Management of DHL, Prague, Czech Republic
- May 2002 – December 2003: Director, Program Management of DHL, Scottsdale, AZ
- February 2001 – April 2002: CEO of DirXon, Inc, Tempe, AZ
- August 1999 – February 2001: Controller and Chief of Staff of ON Semiconductor
- 1998: Thunderbird School of Global Management, MBA, International Management
- 1983 – 1986: Hochschule München, BSc, Information Systems