Dr Stefan Heizmann
Dr Stefan Heizmann is Group CIO at Flender, a leading global supplier for mechanical and electrical drive systems. He is a strong communicative leader with several years of experience in management positions (CIO and CDO) in the IT sector in an international environment.
His areas of expertise include conception and further development of IT corporate strategies; digital leadership; transformation; and Industry 4.0, among others.
- Jul 2022 - present: Group CIO, Flender, Germany
- Sep 2021 - present: Advisory Board Member, clb, Germany
- Nov 2018 - Jul 2022: Group CIO / Member of the Group Executive Team, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen
- 2012 - Oct 2018: Group CIO und CDO, Gühring KG
- 2010 - 2012: CIO, seele
- 2008 - 2010: IT Manager, Carrier Corporation
- 2006 - 2008: Project Leader, Sage
- 2010 - 2014: PhD Business Management, Comenius University in Bratislava
- 2006 - 2008: Master of Business Consulting, WINGS Professional Studies - Wismar University
- 2000 - 2003: BA Business Informatics, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University
Heidelberg Makes Organizational Changes Ink World Magazine
- CIO of the Year 2017 - winner of the Industrial Internet special prize
- Winner of the Confare IDEAwards Top Innovation Projects 2018 for digital pioneers and innovators