Revenue79.5 bn DKK
2005 - present: CIO, Head of Group IT, SVP, ISS World Services A/S
2004 – 2005: IT Advisor and IT-manager, Kuwait Petroleum (Denmark) A/S
2000 – 2004: IT Advisor, Kuwait Petroleum International, London
1997 – 2000: IT-manager, Kuwait Petroleum (Denmark) A/S
1996 – 1997: District manager, Company Operated Sites, Kuwait Petroleum (Denmark) A/S
1993 – 1996: Finance and Planning manager, Retail, Kuwait Petroleum (Denmark) A/S
1992 – 1993: Department manager, Financial Management, Retail, Kuwait Petroleum (Denmark) A/S
1991 – 1992: Financial Analyst, Strategic Planning department, Kuwait Petroleum (Denmark) A/S
1988 – 1991: Senior consultant, Accenture
1987 – 1988: Consultant, Accenture
CIO, Head of Group IT, Senior Vice President, ISS World Services A/S, 2005 - present
The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world’s leading Facility Services companies. ISS offers a wide range of services such as: Cleaning, Catering, Security, Property and Support Services as well as Facility Management. Global revenue amounted to almost DKK 80 billion (11 billion Euro) in 2012 and ISS has more than 530,000 employees and local operations in more than 50 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and the Pacific, serving thousands of both public and private sector customers.
Position: CIO in the ISS world headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. Reference to the global CFO. Part of the global Finance Board since joining ISS.
Role: Responsible for the ISS Group IT strategy and IT governance, policies and procedures and Shared IT Services. Driving global IT standards and Infrastructure.
- Established IT as a strategic value proposition for ISS globally
- Developed a strong corporate IT function
- Implemented a Global Shared IT Services infrastructure and application environment – covering e.g. 50.000 Microsoft Office 365 users
- Transformed a global IT outsourcing agreement
- Build and implemented a global ERP platform
- Instrumental for the successful implementation of a ground breaking Business Intelligence solution
- Driving innovation initiatives within Smart Buildings and sensors
IT Advisor, Kuwait Petroleum International, London, 2000-2005
Kuwait Petroleum International (KPI): An international oil company owned by the state of Kuwait. Includes 5000 service stations across Europe under the Q8 Logo.
Position: Expatriated for 3 years to the European headquarter for Kuwait Petroleum International in London, with reference to the corporate Finance and IT director in Kuwait.
Role: Responsible for the corporate IT strategy and IT governance, policies and procedures.
- Developed and implemented the corporate IT strategy for KPI
- Established an IT-Governance framework to structure and optimise the corporate IT processes.
- Established and negotiated corporate license agreements with major IT suppliers resulting in significant savings
Other roles within Kuwait Petroleum (Denmark) A/S
- IT-manager, 1997-2000
- District manager, Company operated sites, 1996-1997
- Department manager, Financial Management, Retail, 1992-1993
- Financial analyst/controller, Strategic Planning, 1991-1992
- Senior consultant, Accenture Copenhagen, 1988 – 1991
- Consultant, Accenture, based in Chicago, USA, 1987 – 1988
Accenture, 1988 – 1991
Family, tennis, windsurfing, smooth jazz
- 1999: E*MBA, Scandinavian International Management Institute, SIMI/CBS, Copenhagen
- 1988: Master of Science (MSc) in Economics and Business Administration, Copenhagen Business School. 6 month study as MBA at University of Oregon, USA
- 1986: Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. Organisation, Copenhagen Business School
- 1985: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Business Administration and Economics, Copenhagen Business School