Head of AUDI IT Neckarsulm
Ivan Jukic was born in Heilbronn in 1971.
He completed his studies in production engineering at the Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences, including an internship in Australia and his final thesis at BMW in Munich. In 1998 he started his professional career in SAP automotive consulting (pmc) with focus on JIT/JIS/BTO processes and IT systems. After further positions at international manufacturers of ME systems and supply chain solutions (including RedPrairie Inc.), he joined Mieschke Hofmann und Partner in 2008. There he led the Production team (SAP/ Shopfloor/ MES) and also played a trend-setting role in several international IT projects.
At the end of 2011, Ivan Jukic moved to Audi, where, among other things, he established a cross-site SAP Competence Center for Production and Logistics and was responsible for initial transformation programs on the IT side. For the past two years, he has been responsible for IT at the Neckarsulm site and deals with topics related to "digital factory transformation and sustainable innovation".
- August 2019 - Present: Head of AUDI IT Neckarsulm at AUDI AG
- December 2011 - May 2019: Manager SAP CoC - Customer order process at AUDI AG
- June 2008 - December 2011: Senior Manager, SCM / Manufacturing at MHP
- February 2006 - May 2008: Practice Leader EMEA at RedPrairie
- 2002 - 2005: European Business Manager at VIA Information Tools
- 1998 - 2002: Manager JIT/JIS Systems at PMC
- 1993 - 1998: University of Applied Sciences Heilbronn, Industrial Engineering, manufacturing and logistics