CIO at Migros Group, Switzerland
Martin Wechsler on Linked In
Revenue28,9 bn CHF
With over 60 companies, Migros Group is the largest private employer and the largest supermarket chain in Switzerland. The company is structured in the form of a cooperative federation with more than two million members. The name comes from the French "mi" for half or mid-way and "gros", which means wholesale.
- May 2020 – present: Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund, Zurich, Switzerland
- August 2013 – April 2020: Agile Leader / Solution Train Engineer (SAFe) / IT Program Manager at “Die Mobiliar“ Bern Area, Switzerland
- June 2003 – July 2013: Director IT at Credit Suisse
- 1999 – 2003: Consultant/Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company
- 1995 – 1999: Chief Architect/Member of the Board of Eurospider Information Technology AG
- 2015 – 2017: TRIUM Global Executive MBA, Master of Business Administration - MBA, LSE London School of Economics, NYU Stern School of Business New York, HEC Paris
- 1994 – 1998: ETH Zurich, Dr. sc. techn., Computer Science, Thesis: Spoken Document Retrieval Based on Phoneme Recognition. Speech Recognition. Information Retrieval.
- 1989 – 1994: ETH Zurich, Dipl. Informatik-Ing. ETH, Computer Science