Revenue28,9 bn CHF
With over 60 companies, Migros Group is the largest private employer and the largest supermarket chain in Switzerland. The company is structured in the form of a cooperative federation with more than two million members. The name comes from the French "mi" for half or mid-way and "gros", which means wholesale.
- May 2020 – present: Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Migros-Genossenschafts-Bund, Zurich, Switzerland
- August 2013 – April 2020: Agile Leader / Solution Train Engineer (SAFe) / IT Program Manager at “Die Mobiliar“ Bern Area, Switzerland
- June 2003 – July 2013: Director IT at Credit Suisse
- 1999 – 2003: Consultant/Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company
- 1995 – 1999: Chief Architect/Member of the Board of Eurospider Information Technology AG
- 2015 – 2017: TRIUM Global Executive MBA, Master of Business Administration - MBA, LSE London School of Economics, NYU Stern School of Business New York, HEC Paris
- 1994 – 1998: ETH Zurich, Dr. sc. techn., Computer Science, Thesis: Spoken Document Retrieval Based on Phoneme Recognition. Speech Recognition. Information Retrieval.
- 1989 – 1994: ETH Zurich, Dipl. Informatik-Ing. ETH, Computer Science