Vice President Information Systems
Matthias joined the Alfred Kaercher GmbH & Co, a German manufacturer of cleaning equipment and systems, as Vice President Information Systems in 2011. At Kaercher Matthias will develop new platforms for CRM, Product Life Cicle Management and SAP S/4. Internal digitalization is a key topic of his worldwide IT-department.
Matthias needs to establish cloud computer power for connecting people, devices and networks worldwide. For him the next big thing is “big data” – the ability to harness all the transaction data that Kaercher is already gathering. This will keep him and his IT-department busy over the next months and years.
Kärcher, a family-owned enterprise, is the world’s leading provider of cleaning technology. With pressure washers, vacuums and steam cleaners, home and garden pumps, sweepers and floor scrubbers, vehicle washes, cleaning agents, dry ice blasters, drinking and waste water treatment plants, and water dispensers, it offers a range of innovative problem solutions. These include coordinated products, cleaning agents and accessories, along with advice and service.
- 12/2011 – today: Vice President Information Systems
Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG, kaercher.com
- 2003 - 12/2011: CIO
Stadtwerke Düsseldorf AG, swd-ag.de
- 2000 – 2003: Head of SAP
ON / Viterra Energy Services AG, www.viterra-es.de
- 1995 – 2000: Head of Information Management
Keramag AG, keramag.de
- 1993: The University of Paderborn, Economics
- 2000: Economic computer science, Dr. rer. Pol.
- 2006: Honorary Professor of Economic computer science, University Niederrhein, Mönchengladbach
- Business schools: University of Oxford 2013, IMD Lausanne 2013, IMD Singapur 2017, WHU Otto-Bensheim-School Düsseldorf 2017
- Customer Care Award
- Digital Leader Award 2016
no images were found" order_by="sortorder" order_direction="ASC" returns="included" maximum_entity_count="500"]