Philip Morris International
CDO and CIO
Over 20 years of IT industry, Sales Management and Operations Management experience.
Excited about business opportunities enabled by technology and passionate about putting people in the centre of all activities. Role modelling Collaboration, Confidence and Creativity as important organisational behaviours in the Digital age.
IT and Digital Transformation Management
Change Management, Coaching and Mentoring 5G and IoT SaaS, Public Cloud, Software Defined Infrastructure, True Omni Channel and Consumer Centricity
- March 2021–today: Chief Digital and Information Officer of Philip Morris International
- February 2019 – March 2021: CTO (and CIO) of Philip Morris International
- April 2011 – December 2018: Various positions at adidas (CIO)
- July 2000 – March 2011: Various positions at SAP (Vice President Center of Expertise EMEA)
- 1993 - 2000: Universität Karlsruhe, Graduate Engineer, Industrial Engineering
- 2013 - 2014: WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, CIO Leadership Excellence Programm