Robert Blackburn is President Supply Chain Operations & Information Services of BASF Group located in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
Previously he was Senior Vice President for BASF Group. In this role Robert led BASF Group's global transformation program and was a member of the Group's Global Procurement Steering Team.
Prior to BASF, Robert served as Senior Vice President & Head of Corporate Portfolio Development for Siemens AG. He previously led multiple hardware, service and software P&L businesses on both a regional and global basis as Vice President at IBM after beginning his career in the Strategy & Operations Practice at Deloitte.
Robert currently serves as Chairman of the Board of BASF IT Services GmbH, as Vice Chairman of the Board of Elemica Inc. and as a member of the Board of Executive Directors of the Bundesvereinigung Logistik. He previously served on the Boards of Directors at Capgemini plc and BE Global in Great Britain.
- CIO-Wechsel bei BASF
- BASF spart mit effizienten Geschäftsprozessen jährlich 230 Mio. Euro
- CIO der BASF im Beirat des MBA-Studiengangs
- BASF partners with MIT for supply chain innovation
- John Deere und BASF arbeiten zusammen
- Interview mit Dr. Robert Blackburn
- Executive MBS Wuerzburg University: Interview
- A conversation with Dr. Robert Blackburn