Head of IT of Switzerland Global Enterprise,
Head of Strategic Projects + IT
· Development of the IT strategies
· Digitalization - realignment of IT to the needs of the new business models.
· Enterprise architecture management / cloud integration (AWS, Azure / MS-365)
· Project management and project control
· Development of CRM strategy and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Intranet and collaboration platform Microsoft SharePoint / process automation
· Finance and Human Resource ERP platform; Microsoft Dynamics AX
· Various other digitalization projects in the areas of HR, BI/Analytics/MDM
· Full outsourcing of IT infrastructure operations, including provider change and transition
· Development and leadership of strategic project portfolio management & reporting
· Development of process management (BPMN)
Management of the export promotion measures program - to support the order and employment situation in Switzerland - Budget volume CHF 35 million.
Formation of industry clusters and conception and development of export platforms for the marketing of Swiss products and services under a common umbrella brand abroad in the areas of cleantech (Cleantech Switzerland), medical technology (Medtech Switzerland), medical tourism (Swiss Health) and architecture, engineering and design (ingenious switzerland) within the framework of public-private partnerships.
Program Director IT - FOM (Finance Operational Model)
· Joint program management (together with the Program Director Business) for the implementation of a new, group-wide business model for the finance area based on various SAP modules. Successful implementation in Switzerland in 2006. Project size; at times up to 96 project members (business, IT and external). Project budget 1st phase 44 Mio CHF
Head of IT Corporate Centre & Common Applications
· Director and member of the IT Management Committee (ITMC) of Winterthur Group, reporting directly to the Group CIO. Head of department with 5 directly reporting sectors for application development and maintenance. Responsible for 100 employees
Head of IT Operation Centre (OPC)
· Vice President and member of the IT Management Team of Winterthur Switzerland. Reporting directly to the CIO Switzerland, budget responsibility for 4-10 Mio CHF. Operation and extension of all IT applications and systems of the OPC (Call Center)
· Project management for the development and implementation of a CRM solution (Campaign Mgmt / analytical and operational CRM)
· Development of a group-wide CRM Capability Model and IT strategy for the sales department
Winterthur Insurance Group