Founded in 1990, Alfa Banking Group is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Alfa Banking Group offers a wide range of products and operates in all sectors of the financial market, including corporate and retail lending, deposits, payment and account services, foreign exchange operations, cash handling services, custody services, investment banking and other ancillary services to corporate and retail customers.
Alfa-Bank is the largest privately owned bank with well-established diversified franchise, strong access to Russian blue chips, successful footprint of mass corporate segment and solid positions in retail banking.
Direct shareholders of Alfa-Bank are JSC «AB Holding» (99.99983% of the bank), and ABH FINANCIAL LIMITED (0.00017%).
- January 2019 – present: CIO of Alfa-Bank, Russia
- October 2012 – December 2018: CIO and Member of the Executive Board of Moscow Exchange
- March 2006 – June 2011: CIO and Head of Product Strategy at AQS Financial Markets
- 1998 – 2005: Managing Director, Global Head Of Execution Services IT at Deutsche Bank Securities
- 1997 – 1998: Senior VP, Co-head derivatives IT, North America at Natwest Markets
- 1995 – 1997: VP, structured derivatives IT at Morgan Stanley
- 1985 – 1987: Computer Science at NYU, Courant Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Master of Science
- 1982 – 1985: Computer Science at New York University - Polytechnic School of Engineering, BS, CS
- Software AG