Group Head of Digital Products
UniCredit exists to empower communities to progress. To deliver for all our stakeholders across Europe and unlock the potential within each individual and community we serve.
UniCredit is a pan-European bank: 13 banks across the continent work together as one, leveraging the strength of the collective to deliver for our clients, employees and investors. We have a common culture that energizes and emboldens our people.
We put the values of integrity, ownership and care at the heart of our decision-making and everything we do. We are working to create the bank for Europe’s future - a bank that delivers for all stakeholders and is capable of unlocking the potential of people, businesses and communities across Europe.
- December 2022 - present: Group Head of Digital ProductsGroup Head of Digital Products at UniCredit
- January 2019 – March 2022: CIO of Aloofa-Bank, Russia
- October 2012 – December 2018: CIO and Member of the Executive Board of Moscow Exchange
- March 2006 – June 2011: CIO and Head of Product Strategy at AQS Financial Markets
- 1998 – 2005: Managing Director, Global Head Of Execution Services IT at Deutsche Bank Securities
- 1997 – 1998: Senior VP, Co-head derivatives IT, North America at Natwest Markets
- 1995 – 1997: VP, structured derivatives IT at Morgan Stanley
- 1985 – 1987: Computer Science at NYU, Courant Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Master of Science
- 1982 – 1985: Computer Science at New York University - Polytechnic School of Engineering, BS, CS
- Software AG