A well-educated workforce, few cultural differences, and good economic conditions should be reason enough for a CIO to check out Morocco.
(Picture: Cesare Palma)
But here is one more: Did you know that in IT more women than men graduate from Morocco´s universities? While discussions about a better education and more women in IT are getting intense – with little results in Europe – the change is already happening in Africa. Don´t be afraid to ask the students for the reasons. They all speak English (and French, and Arabic, and…)
Discuss the gender issue and more of the relevant topics with informed peers. Tell us, which topics are most critical for you. If you need scientific support to prepare a topic for one of the group discussions at CIOmove 2024, feel free to contact us:
- Prof. Helmut Krcmar, Technical University of Munich
- Prof. Art Langer, Columbia University and Northeastern University
- Prof. Walter Brenner, University St. Gallen
- Prof. Matthias Mehrtens, Hochschule Niederrhein
- Prof. Adrian Perrig, ETH Zurich
Our new Scientific Supporter at CIOmove 2024: Prof. Amal El Fallah Seghrouchni, Sorbonne Université and Executive President of AI Movement at the University Mohammed VI Polytechnic.