SVP and CIO
Until recently, Tony was Senior Vice President and CIO of Moody’s Corporation, leading global transformation of IT strategy, infrastructure and associated products/services, which has played a key role in more than doubling revenue to $4.2 billion. A regular participant in Moody’s Board of Directors and AuditCommittee meetings, playing a key role in global strategy, technology, risk and cybersecurity.
Moody's Corporation, often referred to as Moody's, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody's Investors Service, an American credit rating agency, and Moody's Analytics, an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
- April 2010 – December 2018: SVP and CIO at Moody's Corporation
- June 2004 – Apr 2010: Managing Director - Information Technology at UBS
- 2002 – 2004: CIO/CTO - MHRIS/MHRS at Mellon Financial Corporation
- 1993 – 2002: Various Roles at CSC
- 1984 – 1993: Various Roles at IBM
- Monash University, Bachelor of Science - BS, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering