Ford Motor Company is a global automotive and mobility company based in Dearborn, Michigan. With about 203,000 employees and 67 plants worldwide, the company’s core business includes designing, manufacturing, marketing and servicing a full line of Ford cars, trucks and SUVs, as well as Lincoln luxury vehicles. To expand its business model, Ford is aggressively pursuing emerging opportunities with investments in electrification, autonomy and mobility. Ford provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company.
- July 2016 – present: IT Director EMEA of Ford Motor Company
- July 2014 – July 2016: Americas IT Director of Ford Motor Company
- January 2011 – June 2014: APA IT Director of Ford Motor Company
- August 2007 – December 2010: IT Program Director of Ford Motor Company
- 1990 – 1994: University of Warwick - Warwick Business School, MBA
- 1982 – 1986 University of Bath