CIO -member of the board at Netfonds, Germany
Dietgar Völzke on Linked In
Netfonds is a financial services group based in Hamburg, Germany. It provides a range of services related to asset management and financial advisory, including investment brokerage, insurance services, and pension services. Netfonds was founded in 1999 and has several subsidiary companies. The group aims to provide personalized solutions to its clients, based on independent advice, transparency, and high-quality service.
Netfonds IT provides services and solutions to the group's companies which include IT consulting, software development, data intelligence, and cloud services.
- 05/2019 – present: CIO, member of the Board
- 10/2015 – 12/2018: Head of Business Processes & IT Strategy, Volkswagen Financial Services
- 09/2013 – 09/2015: Director of Organisation, MAN Financial Services
- 02/2010 – 08/2013: Head of Business Management, MAN Truck & Bus Deutschland GmbH
- 02/2005 – 01/2010: Inhouse Consulting, MAN Truck & Bus AG
- 2003: Business Development, Siemens AG, Indonesia
- 2000 - 2004: Diploma in Business & Information Systems, Westfälische Wilhelms-University Münster
- 1998 - 2002: Pre-diploma in Business & Information Systems, University Hamburg