Dirk Altgassen is an accomplished Executive Advisor, Interim Manager, CIO and global IT executive with demonstrated achievements in directing global information technology alignment with the business strategy of global operating companies. Proven leader with a strong “get it done” attitude who “walks the talk” while demonstrating a clear direction for the team and organization.
Experienced strategic planner known especially in the areas of “digital strategy”, disruptive business models and multi-channel-strategies as well as ERP implementations especially SAP.
Creative problem solver, big-picture thinker, team leader and communicator with a proven ability to develop cutting-edge strategies that transform, redefine and support a streamlined business process atmosphere.
Etex is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 4 billion euro.
- 2015 - present: ETEX GROUP, Group CIO
- 2012 – 2015: GROHE AG, CIO/Senior Vice President IT
- 2008 – 2012: HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, Head of Software and Project Delivery/Deputy CIO, Director
- 2005 – 2008: IKB Deutsche Industriebank AG, Head of Finance, Risk Management and SAP Projects/Vice President
- 2000 – 2004: BearingPoint formerly KPMG Consulting, Manager/Engagement Manager
- 2009 – 2011: University of Wales, Cardiff - MBA General Management
- 1994 – 1997: Gerhard Mercator University, Duisburg – Economics studies
- 1993 – 1994: Business School, Düsseldorf
- 1980 – 1988: Gymnasium an der Rueckertstrasse, Düsseldorf
Weniger Druck bei den Druckkosten: Output-Management bei Grohe ComputerWoche