Sysco is the world’s global foodservice leader. Our robust international network supports customers in 90 different countries around the world. Today, Sysco encompasses four business groups: Broadline, Speciality Companies, Internationa and Sygma.
- December 2019 - present: CITO of
- March 2018 – December 2019: Senior Vice-President and Chief Information and Technology Officer. Responsible for the strategy and development of CN’s information systems and operational technology platforms.
- 2010 – 2018: CIO and VP at FedEx Express EMEA, FedEx Express in Brussels
- 2008 – 2010 Managing Director EMEA of FedEx, Brussels
- 2003 – 2008: IT Strategic Planning Manager of FedEx, Brussels
- 2000 – 2002: General Manager Middle East and Singapore of FedEx Supply Chain Services
- 1996 – 2000: Regional Manager of FedEx
- 1992 – 1996: Regional Manager of Rezayat Trading Company Ltd.
- 1990 – 1992: Financial Analyst of GMT Capital
- 1989: Market Analyst of Rohm and Haas
- 1985 – 1989: BA, International Business from Richmond - The American University in London
- In 2015, Computerworld recognized Mr. Foster as one of their Premier 100 Honorees and one of his initiatives was recognized by InformationWeek as one of the “20 Ideas to Steal in 2015”. In 2017, IDG Enterprise recognized one of his initiatives with a Digital Edge 50 Award.
- 2013 CIO 100 winner