Dr Michael Müller-Wünsch
About Otto: It all began in 1949 with a hand-glued catalogue and 28 pairs of shoes - nowadays OTTO’s revenues total around 2.7 billion Euros (FY 2016/17), about 90 percent of which are online revenue share. As a pioneer OTTO started online business in 1995 already. The sheer diversity of a trend-setting assortment is astonishing – 2.2 million articles listed and 6,000 brands in the Fashion, Living and Multimedia segments make OTTO the one-stop shop that covers just about every wish. As member of the Otto Group we engage around 4,500 employees.
- August 2015-present: CIO of Otto (GmbH & Co KG)
- January 2012-July 2015: SVP Corporate IT (CIO) of Lekkerland AG & Co.KG
- July 2010-February 2012: partner at HiSolutions AG
- March 2004-February 2012: Professor for International Management at FOM Berlin
- March 2009-June 2010: SVP & Director Business Development/Sales at CEVA Logistics
- December 2006-February 2009: Director Operations, IS&S at CEVA Logistics
- July 2004-November 2006: Director IT/Managing Director TIS GmbH
- August 2004-October 2005: Director Information & Communication Services at TNT Logistics Central & Eastern Europe
- March 2000-June 2004: Chief Operating Officer of myToys.de
- 1996-2000: Director Services & Operations at Herlitz
1980-1990: Dr Computer Science & MIS, Distributed Artificial Intelligence, Business Administration at Technical University Berlin
- "CIO of the Year 2017" with the special "Innovation Award"