Bidvest International Logistics
Information Technology Director
Lesiba Sebola is currently the IT Director for Bidvest Panalpina Logistics (BPL). He is responsible for the overall information technology strategy planning and execution within the organisation. He has deep knowledge and extensive experience in various aspect of information technology including project management, policy development, software development, systems integration, technical solutions design and implementations.
Prior to joining BPL, Sebola worked for several organisations predominantly in the telecommunication industry, including Telkom, Vodacom and MTN. He also has industry expertise in management consulting, broadcasting, supply chain, financial services and academic sectors.
Bidvest Panalpina Logistics (BPL) is a Bidvest company and partner of the Panalpina Group for over 40 years. BPL is one of the oldest and largest logistics companies in South Africa with extensive transport, warehousing, freight forwarding, customs clearance, and supply chain solutions experience in all major industries. BPL has provided supply chain solutions to the local and international marketplace for over 108 years.
- Leading in a Digital Economy, Gordon Institute of business Science (GIBS) – University of Pretoria
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic), University of Pretoria
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Computer), University of Pretoria
- Master of Engineering (Electronic), University of Pretoria
- Telecoms Mini MBA, Telecoms Academy in conjunction with University of Derby Corporate
- Senior Leadership Programme, Wits Business School
Where does SA logistics stand as far as cybersecurity is concerned? African Business Quarterly
Data protection isn't just an IT issue In the IT Supply Chain
- Africa Tech CIO of the Year 2019