Jean Claude Sigui
CRB Technology - Regional IT Manager at Willis Tower Watson, Great Britain
Jean Claude Sigui is the DSI of Gras Savoye Willis Watson Tower Ivory Coast. He is responsible for the information system and computer security. It currently manages all subsidiaries in West and Central Africa. He is in charge of the service transition for the implementation of Datacenters that will host the data of the African subsidiaries of the Willis Tower Watson Group. He has 22 years of professional experience including 14 at the Gras Savoye WTW Group.
Prior to Gras Savoye, he spent 8 years at Syris Informatique, a consultancy firm in which he played the role of head of research and development and then director of software production.
Jean Claude is Deputy President of the Information Systems Directors Club of Côte d'Ivoire and Member of the Presidium of the Association of Chief Information Officers of Africa.
Gras Savoye is a Willis Towers Watson company. Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
- June 2004-present: Information and IT Manager at Gras Savoye
- November 1996-May 2004: IT Manager at Syris Informatique
- September 1995-November 1996: Analyst at Eco Informatique
- 2014-2016: Developement Durable at Chaire Unesco pour la Paix/Université d'Abidjan, Engineer’s Degree
- Ethique Economique et Developement Durable at CERAP Inades , Master’s Degree
- 2009-2010: Rélation Economique at CERAP/INADES PRF/REI
- 2006-2007 : MBA ECG Management by Total Quality
- 2005-2006 : Master HEC Abidjan Audit and Management Control
- 1999-2002 : Computer engineer
- 1994-1996 : BTS Computer Management