Dr. Harald Berger
Harald is an experienced Group Chief Information Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the Information Technology and Consumer Products industry. Harald is skilled in Strategic IT Management, Customer Relationship and Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development and cross-functional Team Leadership. He enjoys the personal interaction with different organizations, people and cultures. In his private life Harald likes fitness, cycling and mountain climbing as well as good food, wine & whiskey.
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments and for thousands of applications: seals, vibration control components, nonwovens, filters, specialty chemicals, medical products, IT services and the most modern cleaning products. Innovation strength, strong customer orientation, diversity and team spirit are the cornerstones of Freudenberg. Commitment to excellence, reliability and proactive, responsible action belong to our company’s core values lived for more than 165 years.
- February 2013 - present: CIO of Freudenberg Group, Germany
- June 2009 - January 2013: Chief Human Resources Officer & Chief Information Officer (CIO) of Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte SE & Co. KG
- March 2002 - May 2009: Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte KG
- September 2000 - February 2002: Head Global Procurement Systems & Processes at Gillette, USA
- March 1992 - August 2000: Manager SAP Support at Braun AG, Germany
- October 1989 - February 1992 R&D Manager at Festo, Germany
- 2015: INSEAD Strategic Leadership Program
- 1987-1989: Mathematics at University of Stuttgart, Dr. rer. Nat.
- 1985-1986: Mathematics at Carnegie Mellon University, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 1982-1986: Theoretical Mechanics at Technical University Darmstadt, Diplom-Engineer
- Harald Berger, Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte: Der Teamplayer
- Keynote Dr. Harald Berger - DSAG-Jahreskongress 2009
- Work-Life-Balance in der Personalpolitik: Führungskräfte mit Kontrollzwang sind out
- Herausfordernde Personalsuche
- SAP SI betreut IT-Systeme von Freudenberg Haushaltsprodukte
- FOCUS IT-Management der Zukunft - Management Circle AG
- Mittelstandsforum Mannheim
- Projektwirtschaft gewinnt zunehmend an Bedeutung - HaysWorld
- CIOs des Jahres 2007 - Second Ten Großunternehmen