Since 2017, Malte Manke is CIO at KraussMaffei Group. There he first aligned IT with business strategy, hence setup a corporate transformation program.
2019 major activities include the implementation of major process building blocks like CRM, eService, Global PLM, SAP Hana, as well as a collaboration suite. In a second field of action, KM will continue its digital ventures including further organization shaping, digital business models, digital customer products, based on a holistic cloud approach.
In his former position as CIO at Rheinmetall MAN, Malte took a lead role in integration project to establish processes & IT of the newly formed joint venture. This included a greenfield and brownfield setup of all company processes and IT.
Before, he was responsible for the business group process management system at Knorr-Bremse improving product lifecycle processes and governance models.
In his roles as Director for IT Innovation at the Diplomatic Council, he brings together people to innovate.
The KraussMaffei product brand is internationally synonymous with future-oriented and cross-technology system and process solutions in injection molding machinery, reaction process machinery and automation. As a complete supplier for all industries, KraussMaffei is characterized by its custom, modular and standardized products and a wide range of customized services.
The core values of our KraussMaffei brand are:
- Proven: Proof of success on the market over a long period through consistently high quality, experience and reliability
- Powerful: As the result of interdisciplinary and first-class solution and application expertise, combined with high innovative ability and a global and all-embracing first-class service.
- 2017 - present: Head of Global IT / CIO at KraussMaffei, Germany
- 2011 - 2017: CIO at Rheinmetall MAN , Germany
- 2005 - 2011: Project manager CIO Team and Chief Process Officer at Knorr-Bremse, Germany
- 2001 - 2004: Senior project manager at gedas Iberia / Volkswagen Group, Spain
- 1997 - 2000: Junior project lead at IBM, Germany
- 1991 - 1997: Diploma Industrial Engineering at Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- 1998 - 2000: Certified PMI/PMP project management professional
- 2002 - 2003: Post graduate java programming, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Barcelonas
- Winner of the „Handelsblatt“ IT Strategy Award as part of the IT organization of Knorr-Bremse in 2007