“In the beginning I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.“
This quote from Ferry Porsche gets to the heart of everything that makes Porsche what it is. It has been our guiding star – for more than 70 years. With commitment, passion and enthusiasm, we strive for the best solution every day. We courageously go new and untested ways. With entrepreneurial pioneering spirit, we make unique, sustainable solutions possible. We love challenges, act quickly and always act respectfully and fair for people and the environment.
At Porsche, the focus is on the cohesion and teamwork of our employees. Because if you want others' hearts to beat faster, you have to carry your own in the right place.
- September 2018 – present: Vice President CIO of Porsche, Germany
- February 2018 – August 2018: Vice President at Audi AG
- February 2012 – February 2018: CIO - Head of Organization and IT of Audi AG
- 2010 – February 2012: Head of IT Customer Order Process at Volkswagen AG
- 2006 – 2010: Head of IT Integration & Services at Volkswagen AG
- 2003 – 2006: CIO - Head of Organization and IT at SEAT S.A.
- 1998-2003: IT Manager at Audi AG
- 1993 – 1998: Salesmanager at Hewlett-Packard
- 2018: Advanced Executive Education at Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management
- 2018: Transformation Management at Universität St.Gallen - Hochschule für Wirtschafts-, Rechts- und Sozialwissenschaften
- 2007 – 2008: Management Executive at Ashridge Executive Education, Hult International Business School
- 1987 – 1993: Elektrotechnik, Datentechnik, Wirtschaftswissenschaften at Technische Universität Braunschweig, Dipl.-Ing.