Head of CIB IT Global Sourcing, Head of GM IT Portugal
Mikhail Khasin has 25 years’ experience in core banking software development. Prior to joining BNP Paribas he played a leading role in technology transformation in one of Russia's largest banks, as well as overseeing core banking transformation programmes, building enterprise architecture and data governance functions.
Khasin was Director of Investment Banking IT at Deutsche Bank, where he played a key role in creating the Moscow Software Engineering Centre as well as defining the bank’s sourcing strategy for software development.
- Nov 2022 - present: Head of CIB IT Global Sourcing, Head of GM IT Portugal, BNP Paribas
- 1992 – 1996: Computer Science, Bachelor degree, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- 1996-1998: Computer Science, Master of Science, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- 1998-2001: Computer Science, Ph.D, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
Sberbank to overhaul core banking platform Fintech Futures
Sberbank calls Russian programmers to develop next-gen in-memory solutions East-West Digital News
- Information Management Award 2003. Premier Project of the Year
- Best Use of IT in Wholesale Banking 2004
- GlobalCIO Award 2017. Best Project of the Year
- Global CIO Award Digital Transformation Leader 2020
- PayTech Award 2021
- GlobalCIO 2022 Top 100 IT Leaders