EF Education First
Patrick Kammermann is CIO at EF Education First, the world’s largest privately held international education company.
His ambition is to make technology truly matter for EF’s business, driving digital personalization along the value chain. Kammermann believes – as does EF’s founder Bertil Hult – that there are no problems that could not be solved with the right team.
Prior to this role, Kammermann built and led technology organisations of various sizes, mainly in the financial services industry. He is passionate about anything digital and strongly believes in results-through-people.
Kammermann's headshot courtesy of EF Education First.
- Feb 2019 – present: Chief Information Officer, EF Education First
- Jan 2017 – Jan 2019: Head Application Development, elipsLife / SwissRe Group
- Oct 2014 – Dec 2016: Regional Head Middle Europe & Japan, AXA Technology Services
- Oct 2009 – Sep 2014: CIO Switzerland and Chief of Staff Group IT, Zurich Insurance
- Dec 2006 – Sep 2009: Head Business Operations & Services, Swiss Life
- Nov 1997 – Nov 2006: Management Consultant, McKinsey & Company
- 2002 – 2003: Human Resource & Change Management, MS, University of Central Florida
- 1997: Electrical Engineering, MS, Duke University, North Carolina
- 1992 – 1996: Telecommunication & Computer Science, EPF Lausanne (Eurécom)
Staying Small while Growing Big Interface Magazine
EF Education First Focuses on Innovation Using AWS AWS Case Study