Otkritie Bank is a full-service commercial bank benefiting from a diversified business structure.
Otkritie Bank is among the top 10 largest banks in Russia and is a systemically important credit institution. It has been operating in the financial market since 1993 and currently offers a full range of cutting-edge financial services to its corporate, retail, SME and Private Banking clients. The principal shareholder of Otkritie Bank is the Bank of Russia with 99.99% of the share capital. In May 2018, the Supervisory Board approved the 2020 development strategy of Otkritie banking business; The Bank’s key strategic goal is to become the first fast and convenient bank with first-rate customer experiences. On January 1, 2019, the merger of B&N Bank with Otkritie Bank was completed. As of February 1, 2019, the total assets of the bank under RAS amounted to RUB 1.8 trillion, equity (capital) — RUB 322 billion. Otkritie Bank operates through around 750 offices in 264 cities located in 72 regions of the Russian Federation.
Today, Otkritie is a large-scale financial group with a great potential for further business growth. The group includes companies holding leading positions in the Russian financial market, such as Rosgosstrakh insurance company, Otkritie Non-State Pension Fund, Otkritie asset management company, Otkritie Broker, Baltic Leasing (JSC), and Customs Payment System.
Revenue: $1,7 bln (for 9 months of 2019)
Based in: Russia
- February 2018 - present: VP, Director of Finance, Strategy, Control Department in Information Technolgy Division at Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation, Russia
- Мау 2018 – December 2018: CIO at Binbank, during M&A of Binbank with Bank Otkritie)
- August 2014 – February 2018: COO Brokerage Business for BCS Financial Group
- May 2013 – November 2013: CIO of Russian Regional Development Bank (VBRR)
- May 2012 – May 2013: Managing Director, Global Head of Project Management Office at OTKRITIE Capital
- August 2007 – May 2012: Director, Head of IT PMO, QA and Compliance, Country CISO & Business Continuity Manager at UBS
- June 2005 – August 2007: Quality Assurance Officer, Chief Architect for Russia & CIS at Citi Group
- 2019: IMD. Top team development program. Digital transformation.
- 1998-2000: Moscow Academy of Business at the Government of Moscow, Bachelor of economics in Accounting/Book keeping/Auditing
- 1991 – 1997: Russian State University of Aviation Technology, Еngineer-constructor in Phisics; Math; Designing and manufacture of products from composite aero-cosmic materials