MKB - Credit Bank of Moscow
Deputy Chairman of the Management Board
Balance Sheet Totaln/a
Credit Bank of Moscow is a universal commercial privately-owned bank providing the full range of banking services to corporate and retail customers and financial institutions. The Bank is included in the CBR`s list of systemically important banks. The Bank was ranked as a top-2 privately-owned bank by total assets in INTERFAX-100 as at 1 April 2019.The Bank is currently rated ‘Ba3’ with a stable outlook by Moody’s; ‘BB‘ with a stable outlook by Fitch; ‘ВВ-‘ with a stable outlook by S&P; ‘А (RU)‘ with a stable outlook by ACRA; ‘ru A‘ with a stable outlook by Expert RA. CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW is remarkable for its strong business diversification, efficient risk management system, long-term partnerships and efficient delivery of service packages. The Bank has been in trade finance business since 2001, in syndicated loan market since 2003 and in Eurobond market since 2006. CBM is also a Principal Member of MasterCard, Visa and JCB.
The Bank was founded in 1992 and acquired by Mr. Roman Avdeev in 1994. Concern Rossium holds 56.07% of CBM’s shares, the remaining 43.93% of its shares are owned by minority shareholders. CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW successfully closed its initial public offering on the Moscow Exchange in June 2015, and in June 2016 the Bank’s shares (ticker: CBOM) were included in MOEX Russia Index, RTS Index and MSCI EM Small Cap Index. The Bank`s free-float is 18%.
- January 2019 - present: Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of MKB - Credit Bank of Moscow, Russia
- October 2018 - January 2019: Advisor to the First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of MKB
- October 2013 - July 2018: CIO of National Settlement Depository (NSD)
- January 2015 - July 2018: Member of the Management Board of NSD
- July 2018 - October 2018: CIO of Russian Capital
- August 2005 - November 2017: General Director of Limited Liability Company SAMAS-IT
- Saratov State University (graduated in 2004), qualification: engineer’s degree in Computing Devices, Computer Complexes, Systems and Networks
- Occupational retraining programme English Interpreter/Translator – Professional Communication at Saratov State University, certified on 18.06.2004
- Qualification upgrade at the Self-Regulatory Organisation National Securities Market Association, certified as financial market specialist in depository activities on 28.08.2014.