Reitangruppen (The Reitan Group) – is one of the largest companies in Norway. We work hard and continuously to reach our vision of becoming the most value driven company. This is achieved through cultivating the different business ideas in our different concepts, and by maintaining and amplifying a culture that has the customer as the ultimate boss. Our values govern everything we do – and they define who we are.
We have a competence environment, which is dominated by co-workers who have strong inner values, and who have in-depth knowledge about their areas of responsibility. That is why our employees are their own decision makers. It is paramount that our competence environment is characterized by solidarity, respect and the mutual wish for success. These we find to be key factors in a profitable enterprise.
The values and culture of Reitangruppen are taken care of in every aspect of our business: Real Estate, Energy & Fuel, Grocery and Convenience. We run our business simply and efficiently, and we want our co-workers to maintain focused on their passion for work and creativity. This way they can concentrate on their tasks and chores – what they really want to do. This is the number one reason why franchising and partnership are fundamentals in our business and our business philosophy.
Reitangruppen comprises five business areas: REMA 1000, Reitan Convenience, Reitan Eiendom (Reitan Real Estate), Uno-X Gruppen (The Uno-X Group), and Reitan Kapital. Reitangruppen’s head office is at Lade Gaard in Trondheim, Reitangruppen’s cultural and financial center. REMA 1000, Reitan Convenience, and Reitan Kapital has its operational center in Oslo, while Reitan Eiendom is based in Trondheim. Uno-X Gruppen is based in Oslo and Copenhagen.
Reitangruppen had a turnover in 2015 (including franchise sales) of 86 billion NOK, and employs 36,700 people in Scandinavia and the Baltic region.
- 2011 – Present: IT management, Part of Management Board of Reitan Convenience group DK and CIO group Nordic
- 2008 – 2011: IT Teamleader Projects and Site manager at Reitan Convenience (7-Eleven, Narvesen, Pressbyrån stores.), Denmark
- 2005 – 2008: IT Change/Project manager at Superfos
- 2003 – 2005: Senior Consultant /Project manager at LEGO
- 2000 – 2003: Freelance consultant / Project manager at ERP maintenance Scanomat A/S - Iseries/SAP migration CocaCola Nordic - ERP maintenance Computer Associates - ERP maintenance SSA Global Technologies
- 1995 – 2000: Co-owner / Project manager of Peter Jensen Consult
- 1993 – 1995: Project manager & developer at
- ILVA A/S, Scanomat A/S and Coca Cola Nordic
- 1991 – 1993: System developer at HydroTexaco
- 1992 – 1997: Datanom at Roskilde University