Einkaufsbüro Deutscher Eisenhändler
The E/D/E (Einkaufsbüro Deutscher Eisenhändler GmbH) is Europe’s largest purchasing and marketing association in industrial B2B, with almost 1214 medium-sized trading companies.
The Wuppertal-based family company, which was founded in 1931, works in 27 countries of Europe and is firmly rooted in the domestic market of Germany. The corporate motto of “Hand in Hand” represents a constant for the E/D/E, in its cooperation with affiliated companies and through its assumption of social responsibility in society.
From this strength, the E/D/E has kept its strategic objectives, formulated long ago as visions, firmly in sight. With a total trading volume of more than €6 billion in 2017, E/D/E achieved the best result in its history.
Above all, the decisive factor is the development of the 964 affiliated industrial B2B companies and the 250 retail traders. Their success has its origin in trade with tools, machinery and operating equipment, structural fixtures and structural elements, sanitation and heating, steel and fastening systems, safety and industrial technology together with industrial safety products. These industries represent the connection between traditional values and future-oriented focus. The E/D/E group also stands for this with its 1129 employees (31st December 2017).
The activities in Europe are being increasingly focused upon. The E/D/E is already represented in 27 European countries now. With the completion and commissioning of the new modern Logistics Centre, the E/D/E has provided an important switch point for a successful shared future for its affiliated member companies.
- We want to be the indispensable link to our contract suppliers for our members.
- We ensure our successful future through the intelligent linking of ranges, logistics and services with strong market concepts.
- We support our members through our absolute commitment. We expect active collaboration and a clear commitment to cooperation from them.
- We demand the optimal quality from our contract suppliers, with a noticeable commitment to our objectives. We support them through active and reliable partnership.
- We are a strong team. Whatever we do, we always want to be quicker, better and more economical.
- We are friendly and competent, open and fair. Because we are perceived according to the way we act.
- We perceive our social responsibility immediately and through the nonprofitmaking E/D/E foundation.
- 2018 - present: CIO of Einkaufsbüro Deutscher Eisenhändler, Germany
- December 2015 - 2018: CIO EMEA of C&A
- August 2014 - December 2015: Managing Partner at Henkel & Partners Consulting
- October 2013 - March 2015: VP Group Operational Integration of Amer Sports
- September 2006 – September 2013: VP Global IT of Amer Sports
- 2003 – 2006: Director SCM & IT of Amer Sports Europe Services GmbH
- 1996 – 1997: Logistics Consultant of Siemens Semiconductors
- 2001 – 2003: Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management, MBA, General Mangement
- 1994 – 1998: Hochschule München, Master of Business Administration (MBA) Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- June 2013: German Finalist European CIO of the Year, CIOnet; Insead, European Commission
- 2010: CIO of the Year #1 Global Exchange Award, CIO Magazine Germany
- November 2010: CIO of the Year #2 Large Enterprises, CIO Magazine Germany
- January 2010: IT Strategy Award 2010 Finalist, Handelsblatt
- July 2007 Teamwork Award, CIO Executive Council
no images were found" order_by="sortorder" order_direction="ASC" returns="included" maximum_entity_count="500"]