CIO & Executive Vice President ICT at NORMA Group, Germany
Thomas Reitz on Linked In
Thomas Reitz is CIO & Executive Vice President ICT at German manufacturer of machine joining components NORMA Group.
In his role, Reitz is responsible for the information and communication technology (ICT) as well as the business process management (BPM) at NORMA Group.
Photo credit: NORMA Group
- 2014 - present: Executive Vice President ICT & BPM / Group CIO, NORMA Group
- 2003 - present: Managing Partner, Business Consulting, Thomas Reitz
- 2009 - 2012: Board Member, Managing Director Defense and CIO, BGS
- 2008 - 2009: Senior Project Manager, Horváth & Partner Management Consultants
- 2005 -2007: Manager Service Elevator Business Proximity, KONE International
- 2003 - 2005: Manager Business Unit Technical Integration, Axentiv (BMW Group)
- 2001 - 2003: Manager Competence Centre SAP Technology, GOPA IT Management Consulting
- 1999 - 2001: Manager SAP Competence Centre, HAITEC
- 1995 - 1998: Senior Consultant, Project Manager, IBM
- 1992 - 1994: BA Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, Germany