A Swiss company focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs products and experiences that have an everyday place in people's lives. Founded in 1981 in Lausanne, Switzerland, and quickly expanding to the Silicon Valley, Logitech started connecting people through innovative computer peripherals and many industry firsts, including the infrared cordless mouse, the thumb-operated trackball, the laser mouse, and more. More information at www.logitech.com.
Based in: Dach: local site Munich, European HQ: Lausanne
LOGITECH EUROPE S.A, EPFL – Quartier de l'Innovation, Daniel Borel Innovation Center, CH – 1015 Lausanne, Schweiz, Telefonnumer +41 (0)21 863 55 11, Telefaxnummer +41 (0)21 863 55 12
- Security in a hybrid work environment
- The future of work - a human perspective from the company that is equipping the new way of working
Vito Caime, Direct Engagement Lead DACH, Logitech
Vito Caime is an experienced, strategic thinking manager with a demonstrated history of successfully working in the unified communications industry.
He has expertise in leading and coaching teams, global sales management, and consulting. His goal is to help enterprise decision makers to use state of the art collaboration solutions for the meeting room and for the desktop company-wide to make their company business more successful.
Joining Logitech five years ago, Vito Caime was first responsible as Senior Account Manager and then as Global Accounts Manager for Germany before his responsibility extended to include the entire DACH Direct Engagement Team in October 2022.
Short resume in bullets:
- 2022 – present: Direct Engagement Lead DACH. Logitech, Germany
- 2020 – 2022: Global Account Manager Enterprise, Logitech, Germany
- 2017 – 2019: Senior Account Manager, Logitech, Germany
- 2006 – 2017: Head of Product Management and authorized officer, MVC Mobile VideoCommunication, Germany
- 2005 – 2006: Head of Sales and Projects, A.F. Marcotec, Germany
- 2001 – 2006: Product Manager / Key Account Manager, GIS, a subsidiary company of DZ Bank, Germany
- 2000 – 2001: Project Manager/Sales Consultant, DeTeSat Deutsche Telekom, Germany
- 1997 – 2000: Transmitter Engineer, Hessischer Rundfunk, Germany
Academic Career and Education
- 2002 – 2004: University of Applied Sciences, Gießen-Friedberg, Graduate industrial engineer with focus in marketing
- 1992 – 1996: University of Applied Sciences, Wiesbaden, Graduate engineer in Television Technologies