2013-now Polish Post Chief Information Officer
2004-2013 Polish Gas Pipelines Operator Gaz-System S.A. – IT Office Director
2003-2004 Grespol 7 Sp z o.o. – Chairman of Supervisory Board
2002-2004 PGNiG S.A. – head of Trunking and Telemetry Office
2000-2001 Postinfor Sp z o.o. – Member of Supervisory Board
1999-2001 Director of IT Project Management Department at Polish Telecom S.A.
1998-1999 Deputy Director of AD2000 Program at Polish Telecom S.A.
1996-1998 Chief of IT Division at Polish Telecom S.A. Regional Office in Łódź
1993-1996 Technical Specialist at Polish Telecom S.A.
- 2007-2008 European Master of Business Administration at Leon Koźmiński Academy and University of Bradford.
1988-1993 University of Łódź - Master of Science
SKILLS AND TRAININGS:
- ITIL Service Manager (Certificate)
- ISO 20000 Manager (Certificate)
- IT Strategies
- Network and IT infrastructure planning and designing
Skiing, squasch, fencing, old weapons, books, movies, jazz and classical music, photography and digital photo processing, management of information.
- second place in the SAP Quality Awards 2012 in the Middle-East Europe for the best ERP implementation in large firms (with previous firm Gaz-System S.A.)
- second place in the competition for the best IT ServiceDesk in 2011 and second place in the IT Leader competition organised by Computerworld magazine (with previous firm Gaz-System S.A.)