C&A is a family owned value fashion retailer with approx. 2,000 stores plus E-Commerce solutions in Europe, China, Brazil and Mexico.
For generations, C&A has successfully led the way in offering more affordable clothes in the latest styles and fashion.
In particular this is done by discovering and meeting the true needs of every customer and by developing more sustainable business practices. Tradition is best when constantly renewed, and today C&A devotes its passion for knowledge and results to carefully and creatively planting the seeds of tomorrow. By putting people and planet first, we are leading the fashion industry forward into the future.
- December 2015 - Present: CIO EMEA at C&A
- August 2014 - December 2015: Managing Partner at Henkel & Partners Consulting
- October 2013 - March 2015: VP Group Operational Integration of Amer Sports
- September 2006 – September 2013: VP Global IT of Amer Sports
- 2003 – 2006: Director SCM & IT of Amer Sports Europe Services GmbH
- 1996 – 1997: Logistics Consultant of Siemens Semiconductors
- 2001 – 2003: Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management, MBA, General Mangement
- 1994 – 1998: Hochschule München, Master of Business Administration (MBA) Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- June 2013: German Finalist European CIO of the Year, CIOnet; Insead, European Commission
- 2010: CIO of the Year #1 Global Exchange Award, CIO Magazine Germany
- November 2010: CIO of the Year #2 Large Enterprises, CIO Magazine Germany
- January 2010: IT Strategy Award 2010 Finalist, Handelsblatt
- July 2007 Teamwork Award, CIO Executive Council