Alexander is an experienced CIO with a demonstrated history of working in the chemicals, retails and automotive industry. Skilled in IT transformation, IT strategy execution, digital strategy, IT program management and cultural mindset change. Strong leadership skills in virtual linked, centrals and decentral organized companies. Information technology professional with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) focused in Business Informatics from Dual Academy Mannheim.
Since 1895 DAW has developed, produced and sold innovative coating systems. As an independent family company in its fifth generation, The DAW Group is the market leader in the building paints sector in Germany, Austria, Turkey and Belarus. In Europe the company occupies third place for building paints behind two large international companies. With about 5,600 employees in Germany and abroad (not including holdings) and with an annual turnover of about 1.3 billion euros, DAW is Europe's largest building paints manufacturer in private ownership. The group of companies includes Caparol (paints, enamels, glazes, thermal insulation composite systems) and Alpina (the brand for DIY enthusiasts). The most well-known product is Alpinaweiß - Europe's most sold interior paint.
- July 2014 – present: CIO of DAW SE, Germany
- September 2013 – June 2014: Global Director IT Governance at Celesio AG
- January 2009 – July 2013: Director ERP Europe at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies
- August 2006 – December 2008: Manager SAP Systems Europa at Freudenberg Dichtungs- und Schwingungstechnik
- October 2002 – July 2006: IT Manager at Freudenberg Spezialdichtungsprodukte
- 1999 – 2002: Business Informatics at Dual Academy Mannheim, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- 1993 – 1996: Business/Managerial Economics at Seondary School in Economics, University Qualification A-Level
- CIO des Jahres 2018, Großunternehmen Top 10