Auger Cadet Seoulou
Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of Côte d'IvoireRepublic of Côte d'Ivoire
|Graduate in Computer Systems Engineering at the National Polytechnic Institute Felix Houphouët Boigny (INPH-HB) of Yamoussoukro, SEOULOU Auger Cadet has also a Master 2 in Technical Project Management.
Passionate in IOT and thanks to several years of experience and expertise in Governance and technology project management, he co-founded in 2015 his first startup called HADWIGER, specialized in data engineering, IOT and drone technologies.
In 2017, regarding the ivorian economy based on agriculture and in order to offer farmers the state-of-the-art technologies so as to enable them to improve their yields and make them competitive in the global market, Auger decide to launch Cookielabs Côte d'Ivoire.
The main aim of this startup specialize in predictive data analysis is to prevent early agricultural diseases in general, and more particularly the swoolen shoot disease which attacks cocoa plants, through an original combination of use of drones and artificial intelligence algorithms.
Previously, Auger held many positions :
Since 2009, as an Expert of the National Bureau of Technical and Development Study (BNETD), Auger is in charge of digital transformation of the Ministry Of Justice and Human Rights of Ivory Coast Of justice and also Head of its web and multimedia Department.
Auger is also very involved in developing his expertise through trainings and collaboration with local and international IT managers inside the Club of CIOs of Côte d'Ivoire where he hold for more than 5 years the position of Vice-President.
|Côte d'Ivoire is covered by the OHCHR West Africa Regional Office (WARO). The Office supports the promotion and protection of human rights through advocacy, advisory services and technical cooperation to national authorities, national human rights institutions, civil society, and international and regional organizations. It also monitors human rights developments and supports various stakeholders to strengthen human rights protection systems and mainstream human rights in programs.|
January 2022 – Now Director of Digital Transformation and Media of the Ministry of Justice
- January 2015 – December 2021 Director of Information Systems Ministry of Justice
- January 2015: Co-founder HADWIGER CI
- June 2011 - present: Expert BNETD, Head of Web and Multimedia Department, Ministry of Justice, Human Rights and Public Liberties, Côte d'Ivoire
- June 2009 - June 2011: Expert BNETD, IT and System Administration, Ministry of Justice and Human Rights
- January 2009 - June 2009: IT Consultant at GTZ
- September 2007 - January 2009: IT Consultant at the Ministry of Justice of Côte d'Ivoire
- April 2007 - September 2007: IT Consultant at AUTOMELEC-NT