CIO/Sr. Vice President, IT
James M. Daquino is an ITIL certified operations executive and technology entrepreneur, as the CIO/SVP, IT for ICM Partners, a global talent and literary agency, Jamie is leading an IT business transformation effort at ICM to bring data analytics to a highly subjective, service-oriented organization.
As a corporate technology professional, Jamie has built an exceptional twenty-year career in various roles as a CIO, Enterprise Architect, and Program Executive for several Fortune 500 companies that include: Prudential, Interpublic Group (IPG), Warner Bros. Studios, The Walt Disney Company, Amgen, and Unisys Corporation.
In addition to his corporate background, Jamie is an active entrepreneur responsible for founding and investing in several early stage startups. Recent ventures include founder status or board advisory roles in a patent pending video distribution technology, a championship caliber eSports organization, and a globally crowdsourced network infrastructure analysis portal.
Jamie is a graduate of California State University with a Bachelor of Science in Management Science. He also serves as an executive mentor to Columbia University graduate students on a volunteer basis.
ICM Partners is a premier talent and literary agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C. and London. ICM Partners’ cliental is a who’s who in entertainment garnering international recognition, accolades, and honors for excellence in the fields of motion pictures, television, music, publishing, live performance, branded entertainment and new media. Notable clients include a list of Academy Award, Tony, Grammy, Emmy, and Pulitzer Prize winning talent.
- December 2018 – Present: Sr. Vice President, IT of ICM Partners, USA
- March 2019 – Present: Advisory Board Member of Network Atlas
- January 2017 – Present: Founder/Managing Partner of Segment Video, LLC
- March 2016 – Present: Founder/Board Member of eSports Entertainment, LLC
- March 2017 – January 2019: Enterprise Architect at JAFRA Cosmetics International
- February 2016 – March 2017: Chief Operating Officer at ORock Technologies
- January 2012 – February 2016: Independent Consulting Practice
- June 2003 – December 2011: Founder/President of Net Data Centers
- December 2003 – June 2006: CIO/Executive Director of Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
- September 1999 – December 2003: Vice President, Operations at Alchemy Communications, Inc.
- August 1986 – September 1999: Systems Director at Prudential Financial
- California State University – Northridge: BS, Management Systems Analysis and Statics