Roman is a seasoned Executive Director with 18 years of experience in operations management, strategic transformations projects and creating and managing Share Service Center.
- Cross-functional optimization (“bridge a gap” role) → leadership of four significant transformation
- Savings generator (contract renegotiation and support processes optimization - sourcing and purchasing, financial and accounting, HR, administration and IT)
- Complex programs & projects leadership → IT & Operations transformation: +100 projects including processes, operations, HR, finance & IT; Segment Optimization Program: integration of 20 entities and leadership of 9 key projects including consolidation and processes optimization
NEUCA GROUP is a Polish company with 25 years of tradition. It is active in numerous areas of the national healthcare market. The company develops dynamically both in the pharmaceutical and medical field what results in numerous possibilities for the company and the employees.
Neuca Group is a leader in the wholesale distribution of pharmaceuticals what is the core of our business activity. At the same time, it constantly develops it’s synergetic businesses. NEUCA hold the expert’s position in many of the healthcare market segments that it closely cooperate with as: wholesale trade, pharmaceuticals production, marketing, logistics, outpatient clinics network development, clinical trials, telemedicine, IT, advertisement and media.
NEUCA Group is an innovative company – we conduct a number of start-up projects and we introduce new solutions onto the healthcare market.
All our activities are executed inline of the strategy and as such lead to the support of the independent pharmacies.
NEUCA has been listed on the WSE in Warsaw since 2004.
- August 2016 – present: Transformation Executive Director/ Group CIO/CDO / Head of SSC at NEUCA Group, Poland
- February 2016 – August 2016: Transition Manager and Interim Head of Order Management at Pfleiderer Grajewo S.A.
- September 2015 – February 2016: Interim EPMO Manager at SABMiller
- March 2009 – November 2014: Transformation Executive Director/ Group CIO / Head of SSC at ENERGA Group
- September 2005 – March 2009: Sourcing Manager at Orange Poland
- October 2003 – September 2005: Key Account Manager at Prokom Software S.A.
- September 2002 – October 2003: Key Account Manager at MCX Sp. Z o.o.
- 2008 – 2010: Bradford University and Kozminski University, Master of Business Administration (post-graduate studies)
- 1999 – 2001: Management and IT Studies Department at Oskar Lange Academy of Economics in Wroclaw, Banking and Insurance Major (post-graduate Master’s degree program)
- 1996 – 1999: Wroclaw School of Banking, Finance and Banking Department, Banking Major (tertiary vocational education)
- IT Leader of the Year 2012 IDC Poland
- Project Management Office of the Year 2018 WHITECOM Project experience